Level 2 Expand Your Home Chant Practice: Intensive LIVE
June 23-26 in Boulder, CO
Chant your heart open in Kirtan Community through this 4 day intensive that will expand your chant practice and deepen your experience of LOVE.Get Details
Plan your trip:
- Food: Not provided, other than coffee, water and snacks. We have lots of fridge and pantry space where you can store groceries. A list of healthy restaurants and grocery stores will be provided in the welcome email.
- Housing: Very limited housing (1 room) available on site. Other housing can be found by searching zip code 80302 on Airbnb.com or VRBO.com. Good places to rent are in N. Boulder (10 minutes away) or Lyons (10 minutes away). Longmont (20 minutes), downtown Boulder (15 minutes) and South Boulder (25 minutes) could also work.
- Flights: Fly into Denver International Airport (DIA).
- Ground transportation: From DIA you can rent a car, meet up and travel with other participants, or take a bus to Boulder. Details will be shared in the welcome email.
- Coordinating with others: All registered participants will be added to a Facebook group where they can coordinate travel, housing, food, etc with others. Details will be shared in the welcome email.
- Directions: will be shared in the welcome email.
- Click HERE for our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
Pre-Requisites & Requirements
Terms & Conditions
Countdown to Launch
Meet Your Instructor:
Mike Cohen, MA is founder of Kirtan Leader Institute. Since 2010 he has trained and apprenticed thousands of chant fans to launch their home chant practices and even share with others. Mike works with Kirtan Leaders across the globe, including dozens he's helped create/release Kirtan recordings, play at festivals, and tour nationally and internationally.
A life-long musician with two decades experience in coaching and training, Mike has created a curriculum that supports total newbies in quickly and easily learning to play chants from their favorite Kirtan artists without needing to understand or learn Western or Indian music (Sargam). Students love that they can learn to chant without having to learn how to read/understand music. Training for advanced students includes Chant Writing, Community Building, Entrepreneurship and more. Mike's training is rooted in the principals of Waking Up (Spiritual Practice), Growing Up (Psychological Practice), Cleaning Up (Shadow work) and Opening Up (Multiple Intelligences) so we can Show Up fully; and includes teachings and practices from discourses such as Somatics, the Enneagram of Personality, Integral Theory, Ontology, Integral Unfolding, the Dattatreya lineage of Sri Kaleshwar, and more.
Mike has released four critically-acclaimed full length Kirtan albums. For well over a decade, he has toured North America, offering accessible and potent Kirtan events in yoga studios, healing centers and at yoga/chant festivals. Mike lives in Boulder, CO where he leads Kirtan and trains chant fans to chant at home and share Kirtan with others.
Have more questions or need more time?
Enter your information in this form to stay in touch. We look forward to hearing from you!