Level 2 Kirtan Training
Share Kirtan with Others
This training is perfect for you if...
- Your current repertoire of chants and chords feels limited or stale
- You're excited to start sharing Kirtan with others in a live or virtual setting
- You desire to connect with mutually passionate community members
- You're ready to do more with your harmonium, singing, and sense of rhythm, and long for guidance, support, and structure so you can make rapid progress
- You want to deepen your personal path of devotion and service to others
- You want to hear inspiring stories from Mike’s 20 years experience sharing Kirtan around the globe
- You want to deepen your personal relationship with Source
- You are excited to learn up to 30 new chants, including the 9 Chants from the Kundalini Yoga Aquarian Sadhana Practice and the Hanuman Chalisa.
Share the Art of Sacred Chant!
Level 2 Training Details:
In our Level 2 training programs, you will significantly expand your repertoire of exquisite chants and be guided to deepen your skill and capacity with harmonium, voice, and rhythm so you can begin to share Kirtan publicly.
What You’ll Receive:
- Throughout the course of our Level 2 programs, you can learn as many as 30 new Sanskrit or Kundalini Yoga chants to practice and share with others
- Guidance for expanding your capacity on the harmonium with ornamentation, and more advanced chords and chord voicing options
- Strengthened singing ability
- Increased conceptual understanding of Kirtan and music
- Strong, devoted community of fellow Kirtan leaders
- Knowledge of how to confidently speak publicly about chants, tell stories, and share the power of Kirtan as a sacred practice
Express Your Love for Sacred Chant Through the Heart-Opening Practice of Sharing Kirtan with Others
Join an Upcoming Level 2 Training
Throughout our Level 2 programs, you will learn as many as 20 chants that come from the Bhakti Yoga lineage from artists like Krishna Das, Wah, Deva Premal, Donna De Lory, Mike Cohen, Dawnia Dresser and many more. As you learn to chant Sanskrit mantras while playing beautiful songs, you will deepen your knowledge and ability around mantra, vocals, and playing the harmonium.Upcoming Trainings
Throughout our Level 2 programs, you will learn as many as 20 chants that come from the Kundalini Yoga lineage from artists like Snatam Kaur, Nirijan Kaur, Jai Jagadeesh, Simrit Kaur and others. These chants are sung in Gurmukhi and come from the Sikh tradition. As you learn to chant Kundalini Yoga mantras while playing beautiful songs, you will deepen your knowledge and ability around mantra, vocals, and playing the harmonium.Upcoming Trainings
Learn About Level 2 Online Classes
Learn About Level 2 Live Intensives
Students Singing Our Praises
"The Level 2 Kundalini Class was a joy!
It was fun to meet weekly and get to know other members in the class via the weekly Zoom calls.
This course was good for me musically and spiritually, and I look forward to growing as a Kirtan musician in upcoming classes!"
Music Director and Singer, Pianist, Composer
"The Level 2 class has been so enjoyable. I learned so much and I love all the songs!
Mike makes it very easy to learn new songs with step by step directions. He also lets us know ways to make the chants more interesting.
I look forward to many more classes with Mike."
Meditation Instructor, Kirtan Leader and Educator
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the prerequisites for Level 2?
What are the prerequisites for Level 2.5 Online Class?
What if I have extensive musical or Kirtan training already?
Enter your email address for more information, or to email Mike directly